Inutile-Sama
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Inutile-Sama

Un forum inutile qui vous accueille chaleureusement.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Once upon a time

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Natu

My skills?
Graph': J'aime, J'aime!
RP: Aussi? %D
Codage: Je débute. o/
Natu

Once upon a time Empty
MessageSujet: Once upon a time   Once upon a time EmptyVen 25 Avr - 15:59

This world, is something that still, has many secrets to me. Not only to my person, but also to each person who cannot understand the logic that we're seeing day by day.
If you're asking me why I'm telling you this; Let's just say that's a long story...A very long story which started five years from now. Five years that I still remember like all has passen by in a second.

Life is a mystery.

I'm a normal student. Fifteen years old. Already grown up. Not much mature as an adult but you can't also call me a "kid"...A teenager? I think it's the word.
I have a normal life. I live in a normal family in a normal situation. I have friends, not very attached to them but enough to feel happy in there presense. I'm not popular. Sometimes, they even ask if I do exist. I can't really be angry to this declaration. I don't pay much attention to it.
It's the life that I wanted and It's the life that I got.

I didn't also want something else. What I got was enough for me. Was I goaless? Good question. But I think if someone asked me that question five years ago, I wouldn't have answered. However...Something changed that "me", that "incompetent me" that I hate even now.

Life is a surprise.

I've learned many thinks from life, from my entourage, by observation, by listening or even sensing. It's something that I can't deny. But it's was also the main reason from my strange interest...This moment.
Again. A normal day. Or what seemid to be. A new face. It was only the little change. I didn't want to pay much interest on it. However, somehow, I was like...Attracted, by a force I didn't know before.

As I looked up, I could discern a special figure, but specially, a strange haircolor. It was really...Red. My person, didn't really like extravagant look. It was somehow, very disturbing. But I also respect those people that could afford a distinctive style. Since, they didn't pass as a ghost.

"We're so different." It was my first thought. And It was really the truth. I can't be like this person. It's simply impossible. And 'till now, I couldn't. It's not like it was something that I wanted to reach. But simply as an...Honor, let's say. My stupid honor.

That day. That normal day, like hazard and chance were in the place, this person founded that sitting next to me, was a good idea. A bad fortuity, if you want my opinion. Though I was attacted by this person, I didn't really want to talk to her. It didn't had much importance to me. But still...I talked to her.

-Hey!
-...Hi.
-Huh, I'm Kana, nice to meet you!
-Kana? Are you a foreign?
-Yup, from Japan. Ah. I almost forgot. What's your name?
-Louis. Louis Eucliff.
-Kana Shirawa!

As she was introducing herself for the second time, I could see her smile...It was a nice smile. And I unconsciously, started to talk to her friendly. She was kind, cheerful, full of energy and extremely special. Each second, I could discover a new face of her personnality. And like time stopped, we've been close friends in just...One month.

I can't really describe what happened to me in this period, I was simply happy and I did really change. However, it was for the best.

Life is unpredictable.

As all was going well, I didn't know what could go bad. And I didn't pay much attention to the deep pain that I could distingt in the eyes of Kana. But, as I've seen her wasting her eternal energy, her beautiful smile, I've sensed that I'm losing my best friend and an unconfortable feeling has taken place in my heart. I was obliged. I couldn't pretend that nothing was happening. And I...Asked her.

Even now, I didn't know what has happened, her kindness, her happiness, her dynamism...All has dissapear. I could barely sense a painful sadness that has taken away her joy of living, but, I was sure. A big problem had occure. And it was my responsability to discover what did happen.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://inutile-sama.forumsrpg.com

Once upon a time

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1